Varicent + SpectrumTek
SpectrumTeks’s partnership with Varicent dates back to 2012. Powered by our passion for SPM and a focus on customer success, we have earned the trust of more than 100 customers, and successfully delivered 150+ implementations.
Varicent sales performance management is a top-rated provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based technology for Sales Performance Management (SPM). SpectrumTek provides niche consulting and implementation services, helping clients design and automate SPM business processes. Together, we help customers conceive and deploy solutions that aligns sales behavior with business strategy, motivate sales team, improve profits, reduce errors and provide business analytics for making better decisions.
As part of our solution, we focus on educating and supporting our clients in the following areas:
· Optimization of Customer’s requirements to ensure an effective and high-performance build.
· Reporting and Analytics on the completed solution.
· Self-sufficiency at the end of an implementation.
Why Partner With Varicent & SpectrumTek?
Create compensation plans that improve seller performance and enable your team to master sales yield.
Design more effective sales plans and reduce complexity to maximize revenue potential.
Enhance sales forecasts and unlock breakthrough revenue insights to reveal opportunities earlier.
Since 2014, SpectrumTek has become our trusted partner on all technical and operational aspects of our IBM / ICM landscape. Team SpectrumTek brought solid technical and domain experience with large scale complex commission systems.
We picked SpectrumTek for IBM SPM implementation, and they continue to be our partner for support and enhancements. We lean upon SpectrumTek for valuable SPM insight and expertise. Their customer service is fantastic!
Callaway Golf Company is a global sports equipment manufacturing company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells golf equipment (clubs and balls) as well as accessories such as bags, gloves, shoes, and caps.
- Dynamic commission plans
- Manual process
- Lag in data gathering and accuracy
- Reporting structures were inadequate
- Need to self manage the incentive environment.
- Scalable solution deployed
- Customizable over-rides for rates and sales variables
- Integrated online portal for tracking
- Real-time data visualization
- Tight alignment to business needs
- Improved training and document management
T-Mobile US is the brand name used by the mobile communications subsidiaries of the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom AG and provides wireless voice, messaging, and data services.
- Broad range of plans
- Data history needs and retrospective calculations
- Sub-standard daily processing times
- Complex reports
- Manual data manipulation
- Excessive reliance on data mining for standard reports
- Migrated T-Mobile to a managed services model on Varicent
- Delivered against a pre-defined set of SLAs and deliverables
- Streamlined technical configuration and enhancements
- Extended to operational support, including ticket resolution and dispute management
- Agile adopted.
Exploring Varicent for your SPM Needs?
Contact us for a Discovery Session for us to understand your business needs. Our team can then give you a tailored demo to show how other customers use Varicent to automate their commission operations.
3600 136th Pl. SE Ste 300 Bellevue, WA 98006
99 South Almaden Blvd. Ste 600 San Jose, CA 95113
Plot No. 31 & 32
Sector 19A, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai, Mumbai