Spectrum is a niche consulting company in the field of Sales Performance Management, enjoying rapid growth and solid branding within our domain. Our team is heavy on technical resources where delivery of the projects is often managed by technical resources with support from the management team. Our growth and increasing complexity of the projects have highlighted the need for us to onboard a seasoned professional Project Manager. The role is critical to our success and offering an excellent growth path for the deserving candidate. 100% remote, even after COVID.
- Utilize project management tools and methodologies to own the delivery of the project on time and within budget
- Liaise with customer teams and internal project team to plan and build the WBS and a detailed Project Plan
- Perform risk assessments within a project – determine tradeoffs across possible implementations
- Act as a point of contact between technical and non-technical staff
- Min 10 years of experience in enterprise business software projects
- Consulting experience managing implementations of software packages for customers
- Track record of delivering IT solutions for HR, Finance and Sales.
- Experience with Sales Performance Management tools such as Callidus, Xactly, Varicent is a huge plus
- Experience in delivering projects related to Salesforce or MS Dynamics is desired.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Superb relationship building, leadership, communication and organizational skills