Spectrum Technologies is looking for a Software Developer to develop, document, unit-test and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Candidate must have prior experience in development of Sales Performance Management and Incentive Compensation Management tools such as IBM ICM, SAP Callidus, or Xactly.
- Interacts with the business analysis team to understand project requirements.
- Ensures integration of entire system or subsystem
- Provides maintenance and troubleshooting support to the helpdesk and/ or maintenance team to help resolve technical issues with production systems by debugging, research and investigation.
- Designs and Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks as required by customer.
- Designs and Develop secure web services.
- Creates PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and associated PL/ SQL or SQL database scripts as needed.
- Develops build packages using Maven/ Apache Ant.
- Applies Java and Oracle standard coding practices and industry standards.
- Applies Section 508/ Accessibility Standards compliant software development methodologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing new functions in IBM SPM software platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building new software code for the domain of Sales Performance Management (SPM)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in collecting and documenting business requirements from business users
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing new modules, and developing the code within IBM SPM platform using SQL, TSQL, Java, ETL and Scripting languages.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing new data models using ERD tools
- Minimum 5 years of experience in database programming in SQL Server or Oracle
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data integration with large scale enterprise software applications, preferably in mainframe environment.
- Experience with Java EE, Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate and EJB is required.
- Experience with Apache Solr/ Lucene, Angular 2+, Bootstrap is nice to have.
- IBM SPM or Callidus Configuration and Development
- Data Integration / ETL with Mainframe experience
- Oracle Database
- SQL, PL/SQL / T-SQL
- Query Analyzer
- SQL Profiler
- HP Quality Center
- Unix, Windows
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications
- Sun/ Oracle Certified Java Programmer (desirable)
- Certification in IBM ICM or Callidus (desirable)
Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to Spectrum Technologies LLC, 1202 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94086 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com