The Commissions Analyst will work directly with Sales Management, Sales Operations, and Finance/Accounting in order to ensure that the Company incentive commission plans are implemented correctly and commissions are paid accurately. The primary responsibility is the calculation of monthly incentive commissions for all sales employees focusing on accuracy, completeness and consistency as defined in the commission plans. The ideal candidate is analytical, deadline driven, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multitask.
- Reconciliation of commission discrepancies and data anomalies
- Distribution of commission related reports to management and sales personnel
- Assistance with month-end close financial reporting and analysis
- Assistance with internal process improvement initiatives
- General reporting of sales and business operations statistics
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Work directly with front line Managers, Directors, and Executive level customers to resolve commission related issues for all Sales channels.
- 6+ years business experience, with proven expertise working within a sales commission role.
- Strong Excel skills
Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to Spectrum Technologies LLC, 1202 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94086 or email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org